Just saw these two ads Apple produced.
While I have less of the emotional attachment I had to earlier hardware, I still milk every last drop out of any hardware I own (spoken while I am waiting for delivery of a new DVD drive I will install in my iMac and with my iPod waiting for me to put a new battery and hard drive in it), the first spot actual got me a little choked up because it underscored the innovation and wonder that I felt when I got my first computer.
In this second spot below at (8 seconds in) is a shot of the first Mac I ever touched, which I fooled around with while I was waiting for them to deliver my own machine (at the newspaper I was working at).
While I have less of the emotional attachment I had to earlier hardware, I still milk every last drop out of any hardware I own (spoken while I am waiting for delivery of a new DVD drive I will install in my iMac and with my iPod waiting for me to put a new battery and hard drive in it), the first spot actual got me a little choked up because it underscored the innovation and wonder that I felt when I got my first computer.
In this second spot below at (8 seconds in) is a shot of the first Mac I ever touched, which I fooled around with while I was waiting for them to deliver my own machine (at the newspaper I was working at).
No comments:
Post a Comment